Many years of research have gone into the simple, clear, profitable and innovative ACTIA range of wheel aligners. The ACTIA wheel aligner systems, which are protected by 14 patents, are equipped with four high-technology measuring heads that use a bi-directional camera to take two measurements.
They offer the following features :
- Four built-in radio-controlled heads.
- A battery that lasts 10 hours when in use.
- Reinforced structural arms.
- The Quick 3 programme that indicates whether any adjustments are necessary in just 3 minutes.
- A simple and user-friendly user interface. The graphical animations offer continual guidance.
- Straightening in a quarter turn.
- A free-wheels programme for use on two-post lifts.
- A printout of the report that can easily be understood by customers.
ACTIA has been a major player in vehicle inspections since they were introduced. It invented the famous BilanMatic that centralises test data, and today offers the BilanMatic XG vehicle inspection line. Designed to the same standards of reliability and performance as its predecessors, the BilanMatic XG offers owners of vehicle inspection centres connected hardware with tools that they can use to manage their investment in real time.
Our multiplexed system improves the performance of your inspection line, producing reliable results every time :
- Remote maintenance : remote and immediate assistance for your tools.
- Simplified electronics : quicker and easier maintenance and upgrades for your equipment.
- 100% digital : more precise measurements and more reliable results.
- Design : A console designed for work under difficult conditions, while making your workshop more attractive.
- New Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or infrared remote control with an emergency stop push button for greater safety.
- Multi-station and multi-controller system : up to 16 vehicles at the same time to boost the profitability of your centre.
ACTIGAS at the cutting edge of technology
MULTIGAS is an upgradeable tool for petrol and diesel emissions testing. It conforms to European standards and makes use of technology that provides considerable possibilities for upgrade.he integration of new standards or applications is a simple matter of inserting a new memory card.
The ACTIGAS Combi emissions station is designed for the measurement of petrol and diesel engine emissions.
The station contains :
- Mobile workstation
- AT505 gas analyser, for petrol engines
- Petrol emissions probes
- Speed and oil temperature measuring module
- Remote control
- Oil temperature sensor